As a Junior Content Writer, you'll be working directly with the Director of Content Marketing. You'll play a key role in a variety of mission-critical marketing projects, including our blog and social media.
You'll create compelling content that educates our readers, shares our story and vision, promotes our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
In this role you will:
* Produce a variety of awesome written content: blogs, emails, social media posts, online newsletters, event registration pages, case studies, and reports
* Work cross-functionally: provide copy editing and writing support to key stakeholders across the organization
* Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
* You love writing - and you're good at it.
* You enjoy the challenge of creating content for a variety of audiences
* You're comfortable developing content for a range of mediums, such as blogs, emails, and written reports
* You meet deadlines and follow through on commitments
* Bonus: You have a technical or journalism background
When You Apply:
* Provide your resume/LinkedIn
* Share links to at least 3 published works (or a portfolio with links to at least 3 published works)
Why you'll love working at (COMPANY NAME):
* Amazing team culture and environment
* Named by Forbes as Best Start-up to work for 2022 & a Certified Great Place to Work
* Company events to ensure communication and collaboration (virtual and in-person)
* Fully remote & globally distributed team!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|