Russian, English and Polish Speaking Managing Assistant
A warm hello from the MAT Team.
We are an international personal development company who strives in helping and supporting people on personal and healing journeys.
Our work is based on psychosomatic stress behind medical ailments that we can develop as well as helping people with depression, anxiety, stress and so forth.
Our work in based on hypnosis, meditation and healing and speech therapy.
We have been in business for 12 yrs and we are international. We also have books based on our work, social media channels, youtube and we also host live/online courses.
The founder of the company has an audience in Poland and Russia and would like to be able to communicate with Polish and Russian students, translate casual webinars live, and need admin support.
We are a FUN team and very flexible to work with as believe in supporting our people in what they do best and making sure that they have what they need in order to be happy working with us and this of course includes adequate training.
Please note this role will be part-time, however long-term, however, we can do a 1-month test for you to see if you are happy working with us. This role does have the potential to become FULL time if we are all a great match working together.
In short summary our requirements from you are:
- Social media handling, scheduling
- Updating a WordPress site (clear and easy training will be provided - this is not very technical - it's an easy-to-follow guided process - routine basic uploads of videos, change text for events etc.)
- Translations for videos (recorded in English, emails correspondence (you will also have a team assisting you!)
- Webinar scheduling and casual live translations with the director of the company.
- Regular text to translate from English to Polish / English to Russian and vice versa for marketing communication purposes.
- Youtube video uploading and scheduling of videos.
- Must have very good organization skills to handle a variety of projects.
- We are looking for someone who can work under pressure when needed, someone who is flexible with working hours, who enjoys a good challenge, who loves to learn as we invest in our long-term team members!
- We are a new-age company that works with fun alternative methods to help people improve their quality of life. We need you to also be open-minded and flexible with people who have different values and beliefs about life :)
- We are a very harmonious group and easy to work with!
- Do you know how to use Active Campaign?
- We are looking for a long-term candidate to work with us for years to come. We need a stable representative in this role.
- Salary will be discussed in the interview.
We work as a team in the company, so even though this role is virtual you will be part of the MAT Family!
Fluent in English, Polish, and Russian
Administrative, customer care experience
Open to learning new systems
Social Media knowledge and handling
Confident in casual live translations
Translation of emails and documents
|Posted on:||27 May 2021|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Languages:||English (fluent), Polish (fluent), Russian (fluent)|