Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. (COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to transform early education for every teacher, child, and parent - by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. (COMPANY NAME) is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a distributed team, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Austin along with fully remote team members. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone-from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve- should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who you are
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a talented individual to join our Systems Operations team. You will be given a range of responsibilities related to our Salesforce platform, from providing troubleshooting and administrative support for end users to building customized reports. You love collaborating and coordinating with the various stakeholders to identify and resolve issues. You have a strong knowledge of Salesforce's declarative capabilities and are comfortable with Salesforce's data model, security structure, and reporting functionalities. You are comfortable with using and learning a variety of tools and systems to support different groups. You love working in teams and have excellent communication skills. You thrive in the pace of change at high growth tech startups.
What you'll do
* Support Salesforce End Users: You will troubleshoot and resolve issues for our Salesforce end users (e.g., Sales Team, Customer Success Team, Marketing Team etc.) while identifying any root cause problems to prevent future issues
* Maintain the Salesforce Environment and Provide Support: You will assist with the maintenance of Salesforce user account maintenance, profiles, roles, permission sets, approval processes, workflows, custom fields, objects, page layouts, records management, and validation rules
* Build Reports and Dashboards: You will assist with the creation and maintenance of custom reports and dashboards to analyze data and identify gaps in data integrity
Required qualifications, skills, & abilities
* 'Salesforce Certified Administrator' certification
* Bachelor's degree and 1-2+ years of experience with managing Salesforce
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to communicate (verbal and written) to technical teams and customer-facing teams
* Understanding of sales reporting, salesforce security structure, and salesforce data modeling
* Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce's declarative capabilities, including workflows, validation rules, process builder and flows
Preferred qualifications, skills, & abilities
* 'Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator' and/or 'Sales Cloud Consultant' certified
* Previous experience with a SaaS business
* Familiarity with Intercom and Outreach
* Bachelor's degree in technical or quantitative field
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|