Who's behind (COMPANY NAME)?
We're a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 150+ countries, (COMPANY NAME)'s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we're building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today's workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At (COMPANY NAME), we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. (COMPANY NAME) exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, (COMPANY NAME) has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There's never been a more exciting time to join (COMPANY NAME) - the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
* Delivering world class customer support
* Developing a high level of professionalism and product knowledge in the tax and accounting automation domain, starting with Germany
* Working on projects to optimize our support workflow
* Actively engaging and contributing to training and up-skilling programs
* Creating customer support documentation, guides and learning materials
Required Language Skills:
* Fluent in English & German
* You have +2 years of experience on customer support teams including chat support in a high-growth and high-paced environment.
* You have worked in a support team remote for at least one year
* You can produce educational content quickly and efficiently
* You are a problem solver and naturally foster a can-do mentality in your team
* You can work during business hours in the EMEA region
* Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
* Entrepreneurial experience at early or growth stage tech company
* Experience working in FinTech or B2C SaaS
* Passion for providing solutions for small businesses, independent contractors and freelancers
* Strong working knowledge of or interest in tax and accounting solutions
At (COMPANY NAME), our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At (COMPANY NAME), you'll enjoy:
* Flexible Paid Time Off
* Parental leave
* The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
* $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
* $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
* FlexWork - you choose where you work - from your home, the beach, a (COMPANY NAME) office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don't make a company or individual successful - the work does. At (COMPANY NAME), we're building technology and products to engage the ever-changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you're building for our customers, we're building for you.
At (COMPANY NAME), we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
|Posted on:||24 Jun 2022|
|Industry:||Human Resources / Recruitment|