Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura's category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. This is an exciting phase at Aura, and our team of over 600 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that's successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
We are expanding our sales enrollment team. This is a work-from-home, remote position. We're looking for some hungry, ambitious candidates who want to take the next step in their SaaS career and get exposure being part of a Unicorn company in hyper-growth mode. This team will take inbound sales enrollment calls from prospective customers and align them to the Aura package that best fits their needs and the needs of their family and loved ones.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
● Master evangelizing Aura's story and mission to "create a safer internet" for individuals and families
● Full comprehension of Aura's product catalog and how they protect our customers
● Consult with customers on best practices to better protect their online identity and digital assets
● Take inbound sales calls generated by our marketing team and partners, and align those prospective customers with the Aura plan that best meets their needs
● Achieve or exceed monthly quotas by enrolling new customers prospects into Aura
● Collaborate with team members to better improve sales processes
● Proactively improve knowledge of industry best practices and recent events to ensure you are a trusted resource customers
● 1-2 years of sales experience (or equivalent experience) where you consistently meet/exceed performance metrics
● You love talking to people and are naturally engaging
● You have a high level of integrity and work ethic
● You're naturally competitive and thrive within a fast-paced sales environment
● You're self motivated and know how to push yourself to achieve goals
● You're a team player and know how to win within a team environment
● You have working knowledge of internal CRM's and SalesForce
● You are a self-starter, have a strong business acumen allowing you to think quickly and creatively on your feet to solve customer needs
● Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills. Excellent listening skills.
● You like to work hard, have fun, laugh, and be a part of a winning team
Aura is proud to be an equal employment workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any protected category. Beyond equal employment opportunity, Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome.
Aura is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|