Obsidian makes SaaS security simple with an innovative, data driven approach to protecting the SaaS space. The company was founded by veterans in endpoint security and is backed by Greylock, Wing, and GV. The leadership team includes innovators from AWS, Carbon Black, Cylance, and Shape Security, where they have delivered enterprise-grade products to thousands of customers.
Obsidian is seeking an experienced iManage Administrator/Developer to serve as a part-time consultant to our product and engineering teams. As part of this role, you will provide input and feedback to our teams around different security related features we develop as part of the Obsidian platform in relation to iManage.
Specifically, you're someone who:
* Wants to help influence the development of a security product that targets protecting enterprise SaaS tools
* Enjoys working with engineers and data scientist to discuss and investigate innovative solutions
* Has a deep understanding of every piece of the iManage platform, including the API's and other data interfaces.
* Actively managing a iManage deployment in a large enterprise.
* Strong written and oral skills (in English).
* Ability to commit up to 5 hours a week.
At Obsidian, we value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States
|Posted on:||28 Jun 2022|