(COMPANY NAME) is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®.
As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries.
Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
(COMPANY NAME) Global Headquarters in Luxembourg is currently looking for a talented student for a six-month internship in the Strategy Department
During the internship the candidate will support the Team in the daily activities and projects.
* collecting, elaborating and analyzing data
* integrating information from many data sources to design visually effective reports
* adjusting/manipulating each report according the business needs
* conducting analysis using relevant data source,
* proactively developing new KPIs/metrics to identify trends in customer/product (in term of Price, Gross Margin Net Sales….)
* writing queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to understand trends on customer/product performance
* MSC student or neograd in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative field
* Ability to multitask
* Good interpersonal skills
* Passion towards data manipulation, visualization, and presentation.
* Relentless and proactive in delivering results in challenging situations
* Willingness to learn and being open-minded
* Strong planning, analytical and evaluative skills
* Strong communication skills
* Independent self-starter
* Team player
* Highly skilled in Excel and MS Office
* IT Savvy
* Fluent English, other languages are a plus
* An international and challenging working environment
* Compensation package: 1.500EUR gross/month
* Free canteen