Join a young, start up environment, and test your skills with a 100% hands on role in Barcelona!
Party Houses offers large group accommodation for between 12 ľ 40 guests. Set in the stunning Peak District of the UK we welcome over 7000 guests a year to our venues for weddings, birthday parties, hen & stag celebrations, and corporate events.
We are looking for a young and dynamic team player to come to join our small Barcelona team. Your role will be to help grow and develop the Party Houses Agency brand, bringing on new venues from across the UK (and then Europe) onto the Party Houses site.
It will be your responsibility to research and develop leads, and ultimately sign contracts, via targeted research, smart communication strategies, and call time with potential customers.
The internship will be part- time of 4 hours a day for 3 - 6 months (potential to expand). We are based in a dynamic co-working office with start up and entrepreneurs close to Diagonal in the city centre.
- Create a Business Development strategy for Party Houses Agency
- Research potential leads
- Contact and pitch the Party Houses to leads
- Sign leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with leads
- Fluent English, writing and speaking a must
- Spanish an asset but not needed
- A previous experience in start-ups and business development an advantage
- Pro-active approach and desire to test yourself
- Resilience and determination are essential for this position
- Able to deal with challenges
- Comfortable to talk on the phone
- Ability to take initiative and time yourself accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humour are very welcome!