We're seeking an Influencer Marketing Intern in our Union Square office, who will help to grow the (COMPANY NAME) platform while learning all there is to know about mobile marketing strategies. Applicants should be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Recruit creators, influencers, and celebrities to work with (COMPANY NAME) across verticals
- Negotiate and sign contracts with some of the biggest online talent
- Manage prospecting pipelines to identify the best matches for (COMPANY NAME)
- Develop creative, exciting, and innovative content partnerships
- Analyze and prioritize new communities based on their growth potential
At no other internship will you get so much ownership and responsibility! This is a chance to challenge yourself, learn what it's like to work inside a fast-moving start-up, and develop skills while being mentored by some of the best influencer marketers in the business.
- This internship will be take place during the Spring semester (dates are flexible).
- It is a part-time position in our NYC office - exact scheduling is flexible based on class schedules.
- This is a paid internship (approx. $10/hr).
*Extra points if you're multi-lingual! Let us know what you speak!*
$0K - $3K