Hermès Parfums crée, fabrique et distribue des parfums dans le monde.
The Marketing Assistant is in charge of the coordination and execution of all the marketing information and materials coming from headquarters that need to be adapted and communicated to the distributors & TR operators throughout the Americas region. In addition, the Marketing Assistant will coordinate and execute all the promotional activities and new product launch events in the region.
- Monitor and implement all retail marketing initiatives for Local and Travel Retail Markets in conjunction with the Operational Marketing department, the Area Managers and the Brand Managers.
- Coordinate product launches and promotional animations: prepare decoration guidelines, order the visuals through corporate office and follow up on the production of POSM materials when done locally.
- Analyze the trends and results of the marketing operations and launches in order to maximize impact and report monthly to headquarters.
- Ensure that all the marketing information in regards to the novelties, new catalogue references, and new POSM references is well shared and understood by the Brand Managers & Area Managers, by keeping the “Marketing Plan Reference” table up to date.
- Adapt the emailing & mailing artworks to local needs & specifications with our local agency in Miami.
- Develop & update marketing books and retailer presentations.
- Support for the Sales Area Managers in preparing client meetings, seminar and committee presentations.
- Implement visual merchandising replacement throughout the Americas following the international recommendations for permanent locations.
- Adapt the planograms to local specifications.
- Create visual merchandising guidelines for all new personalized spaces.
- Follow up on the implementation of planograms & permanent visuals, update the POS visual library.
Stage à pourvoir dès janvier 2017
- Experience (internships) in operational marketing, ideally for a consumer or luxury goods brand, a distributor or a retailer.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Spanish, English and French languages required.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Powerpoint in particular).
- Excellent planning and organization skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; ability to multi-task.