Descripción del puesto:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
The position will be based in Köln but is eligible for Austrian nationals.
The successful candidate for the ITS (Information Technology Support) User Support Specialist role will join the IT (Information Technology) Support team consisting of 6 administrators for infrastructure and business.
We are looking for a open-minded individual who will bring new value to the department, provide new ways and standards for working as well as bring new spirit to this structured and organized team and department.
The VIE will be involved in development and strategic design of projects in order to become an effective manager of provided solutions in further perspective.
* Primary user support in day to day situations
* Smaller projects: installing & maintaining, technical support
* Maintenance of operating system and software updates per company guidelines
* Provide helpdesk services for all systems within the IT scope of responsibility (1st and 2nd Level)
* Administer and maintain Windows Server Systems
* Review and manage Access rights
* Ensure IT compliance
* Support local projects
* Education: degree in Computer science
* Experience & attitude: fresh graduate or a person with relevant professional experience; knowledge of User Support
* Soft skills: great communication skills; innovative approach; proactivity; team player
* IT tools: strong knowledge of IT basics, Windows Servers, LAN, Access rights
* Languages: fluent English and German
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+3 , bac+4
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Intelligence artificielle , Systèmes embarqués , INFORMATIQUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET INDUSTRIELLE , Informatique industrielle , Modélisation et Méthodes Informatiques
Autre Bac+3 , BACHELOR , Autre Bac+4