Descripción del puesto:
As the energy market is entering the digital world and looking for innovative solutions, this is an exciting time to join our innovation team.
You will be part of a high performing and enthusiastic team, responsible for developing the new platform axxxxxx.xxm and building new tailor-made and smart data applications for its clients. After just 2 years, appygas already counts as customers many of the largest European suppliers and energy trading companies.
Part of (COMPANY NAME) Deutschland GmbH (ENGIE Group), the appygas team works in an agile, multicultural and dynamic start-up environment at the heart of Berlin.
For a duration of 24 months, we are looking to start as soon as possible for a
* Responsible for one of our core functionalities: the Route Calculator. You own, develop and maintain the code, but also acquire and manage the specialized gas market knowledge required to make the functionality relevant and reliable at all times.
* Working hand-in-hand with our Senior Project Manager to design and develop internal applications ensuring data quality and smart monitoring for our solutions.
* Performing first-level analysis for data issues: tracking, investigating cause of errors, suggesting solutions and communicating clearly the information to the whole team.
* Supporting our Product Owner in daily interactions with our IT partner (development team of about 10 people) to make and/or challenge technical decisions that will ensure the quality of our online applications (Angular, .NET, SQL on Azure)
* As our start-up is growing, you may be taking on additional responsibilities in new projects and should feel comfortable with this idea.
* Education: University degree, preferably Master-level in software engineering, IT projects, computer science or any relevant degree.
o You are a self-starter with a high level of initiative and autonomy
o Ability to work in project mode, you manage to organize yourself to tackle more than one topic and priority at a time
o Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
o You communicate well and express technical problems in a way everyone understands
o Languages: Fluent in English (C2 level preferred) and good command of German (B2 level preferred), French is an advantage
* Additional desired skills
o Knowledge in European Energy and/or gas market.
o Experience on complex single-app websites (React, Angular, Vue)
o You are not afraid of data-analysis
o Experience in .NET, Python, REST-API
o Experience with Cloud (Azure especially)
o Preferably one-year experience through internships or a first job in related positions
* Versatile job facing all challenges of building a start-up while benefiting from the strengths of a well-anchored and successful company.
* A multicultural team with an agile culture, fast decision-making process and contagious enthusiasm.
* A workplace in a dynamic and inspiring co-working place in Berlin Mitte (Mindspace Friedrichstr.) with many benefits and free events.
* Attractive compensation: monthly allowance laid down by decree and order, whose amount may vary, in particular depending on the changes to the reference scale, the location of the position and the cases for deductions set out in the texts.
* German lessons may be offered to facilitate your integration and welfare in Berlin.
More information about our venture under wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Anglais , Allemand , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Ingéniérie système , Informatique décisionnelle / Data science , Développement logiciel , Modélisation et Méthodes Informatiques , Gestion de Projets , Data extraction analyse , Architecture infrastructures / Cloud et virtualisation , Intelligence artificielle , Energie
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , MASTER 1