Descripción del puesto:
Saint-Gobain is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of building materials, and a leader in the production of high-performance materials and glass containers with more than 1,000 subsidiaries in 68 countries. Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Saint-Gobain had sales of $46 billion in 2019 and employs nearly 175,000 people worldwide.
The HRDC develops new glazing products for the automotive as well as building industry. The focus is to integrate different functionalities into glazing.
Within the HRDC the group DIAS (development of integrated antenna systems) is in charge of integrating antennas into automotive glazing for various communication services.
The Herzogenrath R&D Centre(HRDC) has its core competences in the fields of flat glass, thin-film technology, functional and active glazing as well as photovoltaics. It is one of the seven leading research an ddevelopment centres of the Saint-Gobain Group.
Yours tasks :
- Electromagnetic simulation of antennas for different applications, main focus on integrated antennas in automotive glazing
- Generation of prototypes with integrated antennas using conductive structures
- Organization and implementation of antenna measurements
- Evaluation of results and comparison of simulation and experimental data
- Writing and oral presentation of conclusive reports and discussion with experts
- Optimization of antenna structures based on measurement and simulations
- Deepening group's know-how by studying scientific publications
Your Profile :
University degree, preferably in electrical engineering (in particular with focus high frequency technology), physics, or similar
Independent, self-driven and well-structured way of working
Very good analytical skills
Passionate and motivated team player with good communication skills
Language skills: Good written and spoken English required, preferably basic knowledge of German
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Electrotechnique , Electronique , Electromécanique , Génie Electrique
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||27 Oct 2020|
|Tipo de oferta:||V.I.E.|
|Idiomas:||Francés, Inglés, Alemán|