Descripción del puesto:
Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our "Tomorrow is human" vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,750 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 65 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses' and entrepreneurs' ambitions.
Your roles :
Mantu's Information System and Technology department was established in 2007 at the creation of the group. From the very beginning, Mantu positioned itself as an independent corporation, both financially and technology speaking - hence the group success, based not only on an organic growth but also on IT solutions.
The IT and IS department have been supporting Mantu and its brands to become one of the leaders in the consulting world.
The IT and IS Department gathers more than 300 talented and highly skilled people in more than 12 countries, with major hubs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vienna, Tunis, Mauritius, Bucharest and Medellin, covering all time zones worldwide 24/7. The main goal of the IT and IS Department is to provide internal innovative solutions to support the group's strategy, for more than 6500 users (employees of the Group) worldwide thanks to 200 web and mobile applications composing our global ERP and several IT services including helpdesk support, system & network management, messaging, telephony, security management, cloud infrastructure and business intelligence.
Working in a Microsoft environment, with some of the latest technologies on the market, the IT and IS Department aims to bring value and innovation to the group, gathering the best people in an entertaining and skilled environment having high business impacts.
As Software Developer, you will mainly be in charge of improving our internal ERP/IS tools by working on our own security tool for data Access, built with the latest technologies on the market.
Your main responsibilities would be to :
- Develop architecture core modules
- Challenge and implement internal processes/organization/improvements to our technological stack
- Design quality-driven state-of-the-art software solutions
- Write articles on the department's blog, sharing relevant information with others
- Benchmark/PoC of technologies
- Audit products/modules of our IS upon request
- Animating/attending technological conferences/workshops for developers
Act as main point of contact within the Production Team by :
- Advising developers on architectural decisions
- Reviewing team's work, providing feedback and continuously improving
- Communicating Effectively on his/her successes and failures to share learnings
- Designing and giving trainings to developers
- Coaching newcomers on diverse topics
- Interviewing potential candidates for the team
You are graduated from Engineering School or hold an IT Master Degree.
You have a minimum of 6 months of experience in the following technical environment:
- You are a proactive person who like to learn new things days by days.
- You are curious, you like to understand the whole picture and to work with other members of a multidisciplinary team.
- You are able to identify what really matters in an environment where a lot of problems are going through and need to be solved.
- You have a natural charisma and willingness to take the lead
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5 , MAGISTERE