Descripción del puesto:
Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our "Tomorrow is human" vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,750 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 65 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses' and entrepreneurs' ambitions.
Your Role :
The databases and RDBMs are the backbone of our Information System. They are used for ERP applications, Business Intelligence, IT Operation Monitoring system, and Document Management system, etc… therefore Mantu is looking for a crucial Database Administrator, who will be responsible for the core of Mantu' IS infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work mainly on the support SQL Server performance tuning: Index, Statistics, Execution plan…
- Work mainly on server monitoring and troubleshooting and maintenance: Backup, Restore, Index and statistics maintenance…
- Support the usual business growth by planning the storage resource, install, configure, update database servers.
- Inspecting the integrity and enroll security to our internal database system.
- Work closely with the developers & Business Intelligence engineers with international offices based to provide support and solution on database development.
- Participate in important projects related to database, such as:
High Availability, Load Balancing and Disaster Recovery
IT OPS Monitoring, Log Analysis & Database Performance Baseline with Time Series DB
DB Automation and Provisioning
DB Migration to the Cloud: Azure Cloud Service, Azure SQL and Managed Instance, AWS…
R&D: Data segregation, MicroService, PowerBI, Time Series DB, NoSQL…
Ideal Profile :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information System or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years of experience with projects or topics with SQL Server, with strong foundation in the below core competencies: DB administration, design and modelling, tuning and maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience with load balancing, high availability and disaster recovery is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Business Intelligence: MS SQL Server SSIS, SSAS, SSRS is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Database as a Sevice: Azure, AWS… and Infrastructure as Code is a plus.
- Business proficient level of English in order to attend meetings with other development teams in Europe, provide support to applications, help project managers and architects take the best decision, document your work.
Motivated, eager to learn and team player
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+3 , bac+4 , bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Maîtrise d'œuvre informatique , Maîtrise d'ouvrage informatique , Développement logiciel , Support informatique , Data extraction analyse , Architecture infrastructures / Cloud et virtualisation
MASTER 1 , LICENCE , Autre Bac+5 , LICENCE PROFESSIONNELLE , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , MBA , BACHELOR