Descripción del puesto:
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 55 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2020, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Details of the function
You will be in charge of:
* Designing the Hardware part of different Embedded Electronics Systems
* Designing the PCBs
* Take part in the Verification & Validation processes
* Exchanging with the Software Development team to be sure that the products you are designing fit all expectations
* Master's degree in Electronics, with a specialty in Hardware Engineering
* You preferably have a first professional experience in this domain
* Experience with functional safety (ISO2xxx2, DO-178, MIL-STD…) is a plus
* Knowledge of Autosar is a plus
* Knowledge of Vector tools is a plus
* Knowledge of Linux environment is a plus
o A good communicator, with analytical and problem-solving skills
o Capable of working in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
You will join an international consultancy group in continuous growth and with a strong presence in Europe, America and Asia. You will have the opportunity to develop your career as professional consultant, inside a sparkling company. A company which is able to provide you rapid career growth, by participation in interesting projects for the main international/national automotive companies.
You will become part of an international employee community across and within our offices, this will enable you to expand your professional network
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais , Flamand
Domaines de compétences :