Descripción del puesto:
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
* Define and implement Documentation Management within the Project organisation.
* Ensure the whole project documentation availability.
* Categorize technical and management documents produced for the Project in accordance with:
* (COMPANY NAME) Transport internal rules,
* Project needs and Contract signed with the Customer relative to documentation management
* Operational : Project Manager
* Functional : Site Documentation Manager
* Hierarchical is one of the two above
Network & Links
* Project Team members
* Customer, Partners, Suppliers (following Project Manager directives)
* Member of the Project Core Team
* Ensure the Project Documentation Management plan is produced and validated.
* Manage and implement the Project Documentation according to the rules defined in the Project Documentation Management Plan.
* Confirm that rules are understood and respected by every Project Management team member.
* Adapt and implement the Transport standard documentation structure to the Project.
* Make sure internal validation of documents is done before submittal to Customer.
* Manage the documentation delivery in due time to Customer,
* Alert the Project Management team about next milestones related to documentation issues.
* Follow Customer and stakeholders' documentation status,
* Create and update the Project document templates,
* Deploy and manage the AT standard Project EDMS (Electronic Documentation Management
* System) with IT support,
* Ensure the Project documentation recording in the EDMS,
* Define and maintain project internal and external distribution list,
* Apply the translation of the documentation,
* Provide documentation reporting and indicators to Site Documentation Manager, Project Manager, Project Management team and Customer,
* Define and manage documents storage during Project life and documents archiving at the end of the Project,
* Ensure the role of EDMS Key User (if no Site EDMS key user) at project level:
* First level support to EDMS users,
* EDMS users list update,
* Training new users, request account creation to EDMS administration team,
* Perform REX and suggest improvements of the activity (process, organisation, EDMS).
* Manage Project Documentation Management Controller(s) if any.
* Customer satisfaction regarding quality and delivery in due time of the contractual
* Project Management team member satisfaction (ability to find easily documents,
* documentation management quality).
* Alert about risks on payment penalties related to documentation issues.
* Contribute to the KPI measurement: OTD-DOC.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Basic knowledge of project management within industrial environment,
* EDMS tool and environment knowledge,
* Good Communications and interpersonal skills, excellent team worker,
* Clear reporting skills and multi-tasking,
* Be able to challenge project team and highly proactive in proposing solutions within his domain.
This role is part of the V.I.E international mobility scheme. Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||06 May 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||V.I.E.|
|Sector:||Transporte / Logística|