Descripción del puesto:
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our compensation package is competitive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans of Leyton Canada offer the opportunity to progress quickly.
Leyton is an innovative consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting their core business. Leyton represents a wide international market with local expertise in Toronto.
We are looking for a "Grants" consultant with excellent written and oral communication skills to support our new business unit. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with prior consulting experience who wishes to have a career in a fast-growing company with a highly competitive wage.
Position and Missions:
- The consultant will execute new mandates for clients signed by the sales team, and identify grant opportunities for clients. This includes performing research, reconciling databases, and completing detailed calculations.
- Review client initiatives to identify grant opportunities and prepare applications.
- Work closely with all Leyton departments and business units to ensure all necessary applications, reports and other documents are completed accurately and on time.
- Directly reporting to the Business Unit Manager, while working autonomously and providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members.
- Your attention to detail and technical acuity will allow you to manage your mandates with true professionalism.
- Post Secondary degree or equivalent (graduate degree
- Prior grant writing experience is an asset.
- Curiosity, ambition and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in oral and
written English is a must).
- Capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Independent and enthusiastic team player.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Leyton provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+3 , bac+1 ,
Domaines de compétences :
Expertise comptable , Génie Industriel , Contrôle de Gestion , Comptabilité - Gestion , Finance
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , Autre Bac+1 , L1 (1ere année LICENCE) , Autre Bac+3 , BAC GENERAL / BAC TECHNO / BAC PROFESSIONNEL , BACHELOR , MBA