Descripción del puesto:
Jahia is at the forefront of the digital transformation for enterprises. We hire the best because that is who our customers need to ensure their success. Is that you?
We are currently seeking for QA Software developer who would like an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment.
As a QA Software developer, you will influence better software design, promote proper engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, accessibility, privacy and other advanced quality concepts across our products. We need engineers to build test infrastructure as we add and change functionality and identify weak spots to design creative ways to break software and identify potential issues.
THIS IS NOT A TEST ROLE. It's engineering and solving problems from the QA perspective. We need someone comfortable with coding and scripting, designing test scenarios and interpreting what the test data is showing.
If you are an out-of-the-box thinker, dedicated to software product quality and if you naturally take ownership in projects and comfortably interface with cross-functional departments then take a closer look as we have just the right place for you
- Work in Scrum Agile development environment.
- Develop and maintain test automation processes in alignment with the project and/or organization's standards and tools.
- Develop and maintain automation plans, frameworks, scripts and metrics for functional, regression and integration tests.
- Configure, execute and monitor load, performance and stress testing.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics.
- Participate in periodic specification and code reviews during development.
- Contribute to product release management and release documentation.
- Monitor customer feedback to continuously make improvements to the product.
- Document errors and anomalies and assist with corrective and preventative measures
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :