Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31.2 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
With more than 17,000 employees, (COMPANY NAME) has a number of areas of expertise that are organized into four main business lines: Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Specialized Financial Services.
A global player, (COMPANY NAME) has its own client base of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors as well as the client base of individuals, professionals and small and medium-size businesses of Groupe BPCE's banking networks.
Poste et missions:
As our VIE you will assist the head of legal in drafting legal documents and policies and governance documents, such as agreements, non-disclosure agreements, filing of legal opinions.
Your keys responsibilities :
* Support the team on Global Markets or Financing related transactions (including review of legal opinions and CP documents);
* Give accurate and timely advices in a variety of legal topics and assist the team with advising on a range of capital markets products, debt capital markets, derivatives, securitisation, Islamic finance products, loan documentation, trade finance products…etc.);
* Collaborate with the Business to assist them with negotiation of legal or commercial points;
* Drafting internal governance policies, legal guidelines and regularly memos;
* Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues;
* Draft and review commercial agreements related to the day-to day management of the Branch, non-disclosure agreements, third party service provider agreements and other legal documents;
* Provide clarification on legal language and advise of local law matters (e.g. employment law);
* Communicate and liaise with external counsels;
* Communicate and liaise with different business lines;
* Help with the legal activities for the other (COMPANY NAME) entities located in the Middle East Region ;
* Updating and drafting templates, researching relevant legal matters as requested using Westlaw and preparing monthly legal newsletters;
* Assisting with general corporate and company matters pertaining to the branch; and assist with admin tasks such as legal invoices, transaction reporting….etc.
* Ability to conduct work with integrity and responsibility;
* Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work;
* Outstanding communication skills
* Sound judgment and ability to analyst situation and information;
* Work well independently as well as with teams.
* Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely. Bilingual (English/French) is an advantage
* BSc Degree in Law or LLM degree
* A minimum of 1 years' legal experience in financial law in a bank, a law firm or an international company;
* Familiar with English law.
Compte tenu de la fermeture provisoire de ce pays, votre mission V.I.E pourra démarrer en France ou dans votre pays de résidence (dans le cas des VIE européens) dans le cadre d'une formation préalable au sein de votre entreprise
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
MBA , MASTER 2
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||27 Oct 2020|
|Tipo de oferta:||V.I.E.|
|Idiomas:||Francés, Árabe, Inglés|