Descripción del puesto:
During your VIE you will:
* Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
* Prepare monthly closing pack to include monthly financial statements, reconciliation files and variance analysis and commentary.
* Communicate financial reporting information both internally to head office and externally to the central bank before respective deadlines.
* Monitor intercompany invoicing and aged debtors.
* Process timely VAT information.
* Prepare and file tax computation.
* Analyze and review budgets, revenue and expenditure trends, and ensure expenditure control.
* Resolve accounting discrepancies.
* Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems (Dynamics, Management Reporter, Magnitude)
* Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
* Participate in any finance related projects.
* Provide accounting policy orientation for new processes
* Other duties as assigned
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University in Finance/Accounting.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You have knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles including Financial Reporting Standards, statutory regulations. and software applications
You have ability to analyse financial and statistical data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
The mission requires willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to respect dead lines.
You are fluent in English
You are proficient in Office application
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English