Descripción del puesto:
FOR ITALIAN AND ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY
Based in Dublin, TLSE is the Irish subsidiary of a European industrial group ((COMPANY NAME)) operating in the marine, entertainment and handling markets with a premium niche products portfolio (wxx.xxxxxxx-xxxxx.xxm).
Leader in our markets (European), the distribution of our products is based on a strong partnership with a dense distribution network, and a complete and innovative range of products and services.
Settled in 4 countries, we have offices in France, Italy, Luxembourg and Ireland.
With 150 employees spread among 5 offices, we work daily with multitasking teams in a fast paced and innovative environment.
We believe in employee progression and recognising performance; we enjoy working hard, smart and having fun.
If you are ambitious, results focused and enjoy a challenge, you will enjoy working with us.
A first field sales experience is recommended. You must have an excellent contact with people, and an interest for technical matters.
* Taking over an existing client portfolio and identify its future needs.
* Implementing an active canvassing strategy and driving new business.
* Promoting and upselling newest range of products and/or services.
* Updating monthly report.
* Defining your upcoming sales strategy for the season.
* Work hand in hand with our digital marketing and technical teams to generate new business opportunities.
* Increasing for your region turnover & margin.
What we offer:
* International and young expanding working environment,
* Comfy and design offices in the centre of Dublin,
* Multitasking and team working atmosphere,
* Opportunity for a management career path.
Successful applicants must have:
* A strong work ethic,
* Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills,
* Fluent English & Italian,
* The determination and tenacity to succeed,
* Be a people person and have ability to drive work independently
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
Italien , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Developpement commercial, prospection , Commerce International