Descripción del puesto:
RATP Dev, a subsidiary of the RATP Group, operates and maintains urban and interurban transport networks in 12 countries through more than 110 subsidiaries. Thanks to the professionalism of our 20,000 employees and the expertise of a world leader in public transport, our subsidiaries bring performance, dynamism and reliability to our customers and to the travellers of their networks. The Group has ambitious plans for expansion, which offers bright and fresh thinking employees global career opportunities and professional development.
We are currently deploying a new software for scheduling and DAS (Drivers Allocation System). This is a key project for our business and will impact our 10 garages and more than 2500 drivers.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic VIE Project Manager and Data processing analyst to help us:
- Plan and organize the implementation of the new software with our provider through by delivering technical specifications, trainings and roll-out plan,
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders internally (scheduling & DAS teams, allocators, BI, IT, etc.) at each step of the project and anticipate the needs and risks,
- Create new processes around the data structure including the creation of Excel macros and interfaces.
You will be expected to make recommendations, to work with different teams and will report to the Schedules & Planning Senior Manager.
- 12-month VIE
- Based in London (Chiswick)
The ideal candidate will have:
- English proficiency (B2/C1 minimum)
- Master's degree (engineering school, business school, transportation or informatic field)
- Experience and/or knowledge on project management
- Strong organizational and team playing skills
- Strong social and communication skills
- Previous experience in or passion for the transportation field (buses environment is a plus)
- Ability to analyse data, draw actionable conclusions and propose recommendations
- Capacity to create and use Excel macros
- Strong interest in manipulating data
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Gestion de projets industriels , Méthodes , Gestion de projets technologiques & innovation