Descripción del puesto:
The actuarial reserving department for SCOR business written in the UK (insurance, facultative and treaty business) manages the reserving process and provides P&C Division with an opinion on reserve adequacy for the UK legal entities.
Within the UK Reserving team, this position will give you the chance to develop from a core actuarial role into wider strategy areas and to work within the framework of a multi-cultural environment specific to such a worldwide company. You will be working closely with the other members of the team on various reserving aspects. The role will include developing and presenting actuarial reserving studies as well as automating and improving current processes within the department.
The main tasks are:
* Analysis of technical reserves on a quarterly basis
* Annual review of the UK portfolio and contribute to the actuarial report for the various UK legal entities
* Automating current processes for specific segments used for the quarterly review of the UK portfolio using different programming languages
* Assist in the improvement of certain models
* Ability to communicate the processes verbally and in formal documentation
* Carrying out studies for specific segments
* Share the processes developed and knowledge of programming with the reserving team
Graduate/Student with an actuarial background and experience in coding using different programming languages.
You have a background in reinsurance/insurance business with IT knowledge.
Strong knowledge of following software:
* Microsoft Office applications
* VBA experience
* SQL language
* Python experience
* R coding
ResQ software knowledge would be an advantage
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong aptitude, personality, and intellect; common sense and sound basic judgment.
A personality capable of working efficiently across cultural boundaries
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Assurances , Actuariat
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2