Descripción del puesto:
The actuarial reserving department for SCOR business written in the UK (insurance, facultative and treaty business) manages the reserving process and provides P&C Division with an opinion on reserve adequacy for the UK legal entities.
Within the UK Reserving team, this position will give you the chance to develop from a core actuarial role into wider strategy areas and to work within the framework of a multi-cultural environment specific to such a worldwide company. You will be working closely with the other members of the team on various reserving aspects. The role will include developing and presenting actuarial reserving studies and contributing to multi-functional projects within the P&C Division.
The main tasks are:
* Analysis of technical reserves on a quarterly basis
* Annual review of the UK portfolio and contribute to the actuarial report for the various UK legal entities
* Carry out regular or ad hoc studies for specific segments
* As part of the Actuarial Function duties under Solvency II, participate in the regulatory reporting and the writing of the Actuarial Function Report in conjunction with other legal entities of the SCOR Group.
* Assist in the improvement of certain models
* Participate in cross-functional projects with other stakeholders
* Participate in worldwide working groups to improve actuarial practices within the P&C Division
Graduate/Student with an actuarial background.
You have a background in reinsurance/insurance business.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
VBA experience would be an advantage
ResQ software knowledge would be an advantage
Excellent analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong aptitude, personality, and intellect; common sense and sound basic judgment.
A personality capable of working efficiently across cultural boundaries
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Assurances , Actuariat
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2