Descripción del puesto:
Entreprise: (COMPANY NAME)
WHO ARE WE ?
Created in 2005, French publicly listed group (COMPANY NAME) is a recognized server manufacturer.
(COMPANY NAME) provides customized products suitable for industries requiring robust and/or embedded solutions and for datacenters looking for high-performance and high-density systems combined with energy efficiency.
Our products are designed and industrialized in France, the United States and the United Kingdom and are used throughout 25 countries for data storage and calculation performance, with uses such as cloud computing, virtualization, big data, HPC, IoT, cloud gaming, 3D rendering, deep learning and artificial intelligence.
Our soon to be open Singapore office is the latest addition to the group. You will be part of a small team starting from scratch and 150% committed to grow our business in ASEAN countries.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING ?
You will be in charge of the technical and operational exploitation of our products for our customers. You will aim to maximize customer satisfaction by carrying out interventions on computer equipment (servers, switches, etc.).
This is an exciting opportunity for a young industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Participate in the installation, commissioning and configuration of our systems respecting customers' contracts
- Do the connection, wiring and cabling according to established specifications
- Integration of various equipment in computer racks (server racking, switches, etc.)
- Process customer support requests within the processing time frame
- Visit customer sites and hosting data centers.
- Ensure preventive maintenance and carry out troubleshooting operations
- Carry out a monitoring/reporting of interventions
- Communicate internally to enable the proper recording and invoicing of the intervention to the client, as well as the publication of reports and indicators.
- As the team will grow (internal employees and contractors), you will be in charge of its resource management and coordination
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
With a background in computer science/electrical engineering or maintenance, level BAC+2 or higher, you have a solid knowledge of servers and the main types of cabling and electrical equipment and installations.
Your knowledge of operating systems (Linux-Windows) and computer network configurations will enable you to carry out your missions successfully.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and possess excellent oral and written communication skills with an emphasis on customer relations.
A first technical experience in a data center environment would be highly valued.
WHAT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE ?
Rigour, method, precision and meticulousness are your best assets.
A spirit of methodical analysis is essential to be able to diagnose the origin of a breakdown, accompanied by a strong spirit of initiative.
A professional command of English will be necessary.
"A signatory of the Diversity Charter since 2xxx, (COMPANY NAME) recruits and recognizes all talents
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Electrotechnique , Electronique , Maintenance , Support informatique
BTS , Autre Bac+2