Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Sales
Location: all (COMPANY NAME) locations in Germany like Walldorf, Hamburg, Ratingen near Düsseldorf, Eschborn near Frankfurt, Hallbergmoos near Munich, etc are possible
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the Line of Business:
Being part of (COMPANY NAME)'s presales organization, we are looking for highly motivated and customer-focused team members to strengthen the Cloud Architecture & Advisory team (CAA).
The Cloud Architect acts as a primary point of contact for all technical topics from customer perspective and is working closely with all the other internal teams.
This is a customer facing role where you will support the sales teams during the entire cycle of a Cloud deal. Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
* Present in detail the S/4 HANA Cloud Standard Edition and the (COMPANY NAME) HEC service offering (usually to CIO's, IT managers, data center managers and (COMPANY NAME) Technology staff).
* Present the technical requirements and value proposition for (COMPANY NAME) HEC on Hyperscalers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
* Conduct detailed technical workshops with customers to define the future Cloud architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with Professional Services.
* Guide customers around Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, Networks etc..
* Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams.
* Own the technical discussions with the customer on the HEC topic and act as the orchestrator of experts to obtain expertise from HEC organization as required.
* Bachelor's / Master's degree
* Very high proficiency in customer communications and presentations is required
* Good understanding of (COMPANY NAME) technologies (releases, platform interdependencies etc.) and entire platform stacks (storage, virtualization, hardware, networks etc.)
* Solid understanding of technical capabilities of at least one Hyperscaler (AWS; MS Azure or GCP)
* Ability and willingness to be part of a team of Cloud Architects
* Fluency in German and English is a MUST, any other language an asset
* 5 years of hands-on customer facing (COMPANY NAME) Technology Consulting experience
* Expierience with IaaS Providers (AWS, MS Azure or GCP) and data center of big advantage
* (COMPANY NAME) HANA and S/4 HANA skills are very helpful
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Cloud, ERP, Consulting, Technology, Engineering