Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Software-User Experience
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a User Experience Designer in the S/4HANA UX Team you work together with a highly motivated and creative team of international interaction designers, user researchers and visual designers. Your team is responsible to drive all application design activities for S/4HANA business areas.
* You are a strong interaction designer with empathy for the end user
* You have a portfolio that displays a spectrum of creative design solutions
* You feel responsible for your work and accompany your designs throughout the design driven development process
* Gathering end-user requirements by organizing, executing, and moderating end-user site visits, focus groups and user days including collection and synthesis of results.
* Development of user interface designs using various prototyping techniques and documented in UI specifications
* Verification of designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users
* You have a good technical understanding to discuss design alternatives and solutions with developers
* You are offering design support and consulting for the development teams
* Graduate (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied science in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or comparable fields
* You have advanced skills in interaction design (ideally application design or design concepts)
* Experience with tools such as Axure, Sketch, Invision, Figma and Photoshop
* Knowledge of Fiori Design Guidelines is a plus
* Experience in software development is advantageous
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Graphic Design, User Experience, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Creative
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||03 Oct 2020|
|Sector:||TIC / Informática|