Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME) Knowledge and Education Global Delivery COE peruses the goal to educate our customers to be able to use and configure SAPs software and by this to be able to leverage the benefits of our software.
We are addressing different target groups like project team members, consultants, key-user, decider, IT-experts and end users with our trainings.
The (COMPANY NAME) public training classes are delivered both onsite and virtual. Most onsite public training classes are held in the (COMPANY NAME) training centers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Besides that, we offer customer specific trainings direct at the customer site. (COMPANY NAME) Knowledge and Education Global Delivery COE is not only responsible for delivering, but also for designing, developing and rolling out new educational products.
We are hiring an Education Consultant with a focus in the HCM area.
The Instructor is responsible for the successful delivery of (COMPANY NAME) Education training content to customers and partners based on the knowledge she/he acquired and the existing training experience by using various delivery channels. Beside this the Instructor uses her/his experience with the processes and tools of (COMPANY NAME) Education for various tasks beside the teaching activities.
Job Duties include:
* Conduct training onsite and virtual offerings for customers, (COMPANY NAME) partners, as well as internal employees in the use of (COMPANY NAME) HCM applications
* Deliver local classes in German
* Deliver global virtual classes in English
* Work as a team member with instructional designers and project managers to deliver training to clients/partners on (COMPANY NAME) HCM software product(s)
* Contribute to training strategies and development of tactics and tools
* Conduct needs assessments, formulate project plans, analyze and identify methodologies to improve existing training materials as necessary
* Assist and support in the development of internal curriculum and training programs as well as the development of customer training and certification programs
* Develop deliverables including lesson plans, learner guides, instructor guides, and e-learning materials
* Continue efforts in support of future software version releases by acting as an SME for the content update cycle
* Ability to deliver a class in both German and/or English
* An understanding of the HR industry and HCM ERP Master Data a plus
* Experience with virtual training/meeting software such as WebEx, Adobe Connect, and Zoom
* Strong background in the delivery of enterprise software stand-up training
* Experience with learning theories, and effective instructional and delivery strategies
* Identify and write course objectives
* Apply appropriate instructional strategies
* And evaluate learning activities for effectiveness
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
* A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent (COMPANY NAME) in a professional and positive manner
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Ability to work within both local and remote employee teams
* Project management experience a plus
* Bachelor's degree in an education related field preferred
1-5 years of software training
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Curriculum, (COMPANY NAME), E-Learning, Education, Technology