Descripción del puesto:
The department Controlling & Investments is supporting the RTL Group Executive Committee, primarily the CFO, in the strategic management of the group. The key tasks include analysis of portfolio companies' performance and the evaluation of investments, divestments and strategic business initiatives. In addition, the department is responsible for the Management reporting towards the Executive Committee and is leading the group-wide budgeting- and forecasting processes.
As Associate Group Financial Reporting (m/f/d) in the department Controlling & Investments, you are part of a dynamic and international team, covering the preparation and coordination of management reporting, forecasting and planning.
Your tasks include the following:
* Support the Group-wide monthly closing process for the internal financial reporting; prepare monthly management reports for the Executive Committee.
* Perform financial variance analyses vs. budget, forecast and prior year trending; prepare forecasting and budgeting scenario analyses.
* Coordinate and ensure critical follow-up of the business performance with respect to monthly reports, forecasts, budgets and projects.
* Organize the workflow regarding reporting requirements, forecasting and budgeting processes with affiliate companies.
* Coordinate and ensure the interfacing between the various contributors to the reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes at Group and Business Unit level.
* Initiate, coordinate and follow-up on improvements of the internal reporting and budgeting system and -processes.
* Regularly assess applied financial KPI; design and implement information systems accordingly in collaboration with the Group Reporting Systems Department.
* Liaise with other Group and the Business Unit's finance departments as well as the Group HR department on month-end closing processes, performance measurement, adjustments for bonus pay-out purposes, financial communication and other relevant financial matters.
* An excellent university degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent, ideally with a focus on Finance, Accounting or Business Information Systems
* Between 2 and 4 years of relevant professional experience in Financial Reporting, Controlling- or other Finance positions
* Outstanding analytical capabilities, strong commitment and good business sense
* Profound experience in SAP FC (SAP BOFC) or other database and reporting systems; good skills in MS Office applications (primarily Excel)
* Fluency in English, a strong command of German and/or French language is a significant advantage
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to partner with teams across departments, businesses and territories
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 67 television channels, eight video-on-demand platforms and 30 radio stations. RTL Group also produces content throughout the world and owns several rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe's largest broadcaster in-cludes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Bel-gium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group's families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group's flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in oth-er stations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group's con-tent business, Fremantle, is one of the world's largest creators, producers and distribu-tors of scripted and unscripted content. Fremantle has an international network of production teams, companies and labels in over 30 countries, producing over 12,700 hours of original programming and distributing over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the stream-ing-services of its broadcasters (such as TV Now, 6play, Videoland), the digital video busi-nesses BroadbandTV, Divimove, United Screens and Fremantle's more than 300 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns the ad-tech businesses Smartclip and SpotX. RTL AdConnect is RTL Group's international sales house. (COMPANY NAME) is the majority shareholder of RTL Group with 75.1 per cent. RTL Group is listed on the Luxembourg and Frankfurt stock exchanges and in the MDax stock index. For more information, please visit Rxxxxxxx.xxm.
RTL Group - Entertain. Inform. Engage.
Company: RTL Group GmbH
Postal Code: 5xxx9