Descripción del puesto:
We're looking for a motivated and driven Business Analyst (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You can clearly define problems with status quo, propose and implement solutions for the systems landscape within the operations
* You can analyze and calculate business impact of problems and track delivery of KPIs
* You manage the telephony platform at (COMPANY NAME) as an expert user and strive to constantly improve platforms
* You provide documentation on every step and train users in using new features best
* You create presentations and recommendations for senior management
* You can communicate effectively with project stakeholders
* You use your expertise to enhance the existing IT environment, mainly within the space of telephony and CRM tools in the (COMPANY NAME) operations and service entity.
* You manage small projects independently and own their success
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* You have already gathered a minimum of 2 years of experience in a work environment (start-up, corporate, …) and/or work experience abroad, experience as a Business Analyst is beneficial
* Bachelor/Master's in Economics, Informatics or similar
* Excitement when it comes to data and algorithms and an interest in building and optimizing tools and methods
* You are comfortable with Atlassian products: JIRA and Confluence.
* You are fluent in English, German language proficiency beneficial
* You can effectively prioritize and perform effectively when handling a multitude of competing priorities.
* You have good presentation skills and are a strong, confident interpersonal communicator.
* You have strong problem-solving skills coupled with an analytical mindset.
* You have an affinity for technology and a keen interest for learning new technical concepts. Experience such as basic coding or web development would be an advantage.
* You like working as a team and contributing to team development.
* You enjoy working with new tools and processes and constantly question status quo
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story