Descripción del puesto:
Vistaprint's CFO Organization empowers teams to focus on their domain and serve customers. Clear guardrails pave the way for strong engagement and efficiency in our lines of business, regional operations and central functions. Team members work cross-functionally, impacting every area of the company - from human resources, communications and real estate to finance, controllership and legal services. The CFO team makes critical capabilities accessible, delivering services and information that every employee needs to succeed in their role.
Positioning ourselves centrally and globally, we offer opportunities to scale processes and ideas, facilitate feedback loops across Vistaprint's organizations and build a team of world-class talent, with specialized skill sets.
Vistaprint is building a world-class finance organization, and we are expanding our team in Munich, Germany, or Barcelona, Spain. We are seeking a highly motivated and driven FP&A Manager. This newly created position, reporting to the Director of Finance for International, will be the designated finance partner for General Manager of DACH line of business within Vistaprint. In addition to the assessment and measurement of the line of business performance, the Finance Manager will be directly involved in the strategic decisions made by the General Manager they support and be expected to drive financial insights for the business. This is a key role within Vistaprint that will help shape the future of the company and the overall finance organization.
What You Will Do:
* Partner with the line of business General Manager on the assessment and measurement of business performance; thinking partner on the health of the business and responsible for understanding opportunities for improvement
* Fully lead the budget, forecast, and financial reporting for the lines of business you support
* Assess customer/product profitability through robust financial analysis
* Perform financial modeling, including discounted cash flow analysis, for key decisions such as price changes, new product introduction, and capital investments
* Working closely with the channels and go-to-market (GTM) team to understand the return on advertising spend (ROAS)and work with them on developing business cases for the investments
* Coordinate with Vistaprint and Corporate Finance teams as it relates to the consolidation of Vistaprint's financial results
* Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
* Design, develop, and implement processes and reporting that improve the finance organization's ability to provide financial insights. Share these with the global finance team and work with the team to establish standard methodologies
* Present and communicate to all levels of the organization
* A strong academic background in finance or accounting, MBA/CPA is a plus
* 5+ years of Corporate or Divisional FP&A (or Big 4 Public Accounting) experience
* Experience with driving budgeting and forecasting for a line of business together with ability to perform complex financial modeling
* Strong understanding of management P&Ls and profitability drivers within P&Ls
* Ability to perform financial statement analysis and assess root causes
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
Why You'll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, "Vistabreak", to name a few! Here in Barcelona, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, free breakfast on Mondays and Fridays, as well as a game room.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth - for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a (COMPANY NAME) company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires