Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Summary & Role Information
The Build Validation Manager / Order Design & Validation (ODV) Lead (f/m/d) is globally accountable for the technical validation of all infrastructure builds for a given product line/platform consisting of server, network, storage, back-up and peripheral equipment.
* Ownership of the Build Validation for one or more product line/platform
* Leading the Build validation process and ensuring timelines (KPIs) are met
* Creation of approved configuration documentation for individual builds and locations
* Accountability for completeness and integrity of the Infrastructure Build Validation deliverables to be handed over to the Order Execution Managers and next Work Center:
* Localized & validated Bill of Material
* Completed build documentation
* Responsibility to involve all departments required to achieve complete, dependable and repeatable process output
* Conduct Build validation meetings with the stakeholders
* Drive continuous improvement to reduce validation and overall build times and ensure quality in his platform and across the ODV team
Experience (Role Requirements)
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related fields
* Experience with the methods and tools of product build in IT or other industries
* Strong background in IT Infrastructure technologies and Infrastructure architectures including Datacenter management, Network management, Compute (Virtualization and bare metal), Backup and Storage
* Consumer / customer orientation, high quality of work focus and result / deliverable oriented thinking
* Ability to achieve results in a globally distributed organization and eagerness to work with people of other cultures
* Experience with reporting to upper line organization management
* Ability to work in a self-contained way
* Good communication skills in English and German
* Project management certification would be beneficial
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, Developer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Virtualization, Management, Technology