Descripción del puesto:
We are currently looking for a motivated young professional to join our Forensics team in Germany! In close collaboration with the police and the criminal justice system, your contribution will contribute to society and add value to the business.
This job is the right fit for you if you're keen to develop your overall business skills, interact with various stakeholders, and gain a better understanding of business processes, laying the foundation for a future leadership career
The Junior Project Manager Business Controlling will focus on:
* Developing and expanding an efficient business controlling system for product and project-related processes;
* Developing cost calculation tools to optimise cost control;
* Preparing monthly reports with key figure and deviation analyses and target / actual comparison for the management, together with colleagues from the central financial management;
* Supporting the preparation of annual accounts and the annual audit;
* Executing of deviation analyses (target / actual comparison) and derived measures;
* Contributing to the budget and forecasting process;
* Independently handling special projects and ad hoc analyses;
* Supporting integration projects your profile.
The ideal candidate would have a Master's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject, preferably in economics, engineering, or industrial engineering. Prior first experience in a similar field, for instance as a business analyst or project manager, would be advantageous.
We are looking for pragmatic, hands-on candidates with excellent analytical skills and a clear understanding of complex process relations, as well as strong competence in Microsoft Excel and, preferably, GSUITE/other spreadsheet software. This role requires the ability to work both in detail and at a conceptual level.
You should be able to communicate fluently in English and German, with any additional languages considered a plus.
* Involvement in strategic projects f
* Integration in a fast growing international company with a dynamic working environment and a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits