Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk 1st level Support Administrator (f/m/d) to join our Internal IT team to create the best internal IT experience through strong collaboration across internal functions. You'll have the chance to innovate technology, processes, and product affecting the whole organization. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
* Provide an amazing customer support experience.
* Be a part of the team providing a single point of contact for our internal IT customers and assisting with their issues and requests (account creation, application use, hardware etc).
* Administration, installation, and support of Windows-, MacOS- and Linux-based systems.
* Maintain and manage license counts.
* Handle incoming tickets (50% ticket-based job).
* Receive and respond to incoming IT support requests in person, via email and slack.
* Interface and coordinate with other departments and taking part in cross-functional projects.
* Document and maintain system administration procedures and policies.
Your heroic skills:
* High ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Analytical, detail-oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
* Proactive mindset and drive to find and address the root causes.
* High service orientation and the ability to see the customer's perspective.
* Good English knowledge, additionally you have knowledge in the German language.
* Active Directory and Google Suite user management knowledge.
* Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
Nice to have:
* Completed degree in Computer Science, vocational training in Computer sciences or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in system administration and IT.
* German Language Skills
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our in-house trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
(COMPANY NAME) Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions that cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and
we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job, and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for your technical interview here.
We're looking forward to your application