Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Do you want to be part of a great team that builds the next generation of successful (COMPANY NAME) software in the cloud? Join us, make your career as Java Developer and grow your skills while working in an exciting environment with great colleagues. We are looking for talents with fresh ideas that want to make a difference.
As member of our cross-functional Scrum team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Design, program and test product features by following agile development practices.
* Consult stakeholders and customers as expert in the integration domain.
* Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the cloud service.
* Drive improvements and innovations in development processes.
* Contribute to (COMPANY NAME)'s multi-cloud strategy in the context of (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform Integration.
* Apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
* Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical areas.
* Experience in using Open Source software including Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, and Equinox (OSGi).
* Ability to adapt fast to changing technologies and frameworks.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work in an international setup.
* Fluent in German and English.
* (COMPANY NAME) CLoud Platform (Neo and CF)
About the team
We are responsible "end2end" for Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), including product management, engineering, and operations of the service.
With currently more than 7000 customers, CPI is one of the fastest growing cloud services at (COMPANY NAME).
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Java, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering