Descripción del puesto:
Solution Architekt Cloud
The solution architect is responsible for the technical design and the associated service concepts, as well as the conceptual proof of functionality based on customer requirements. As a member of a global team of experts, you will support the regional teams in complex technical requirements. You will support the sales force in marketing our solutions by providing expert knowledge at customer meetings, demonstrations of the solutions, design of special requirements for functionality and service, and by handling complex requests for proposals (RFP's) and customer requirements.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Design of the respective customer solutions, including the associated services, preparation of the associated effort and cost calculations as well as quality assurance of complex customer-specific solutions for German and international customers
* Preparation of customer documentation and the corresponding offer documents
* Presentations of the solution concepts to customers / partners at management level
* Further development of solution scenarios
* Preparation of documentation for multiplicative solutions
* Master's degree and several years of professional experience in the field of communication or IT
* Alternatively, 3-year training in the field of communication or IT and many years of professional experience and additional cross-task expertise
* Several years of experience and distinct knowledge in the area of Cloud Contact Center solutions, preferably for NiceInContact CXone
* At least 2-3 years in an equivalent role as Solution Architect or Consultant for Communication&Collaboration or comparable IT area.
* Good customer profile with strong communication and negotiation skills
* Strong presentation and demo skills, also to be able to conduct customer workshops
* Good ability to work in a team, experience in working with international teams is very helpful
* Very good language skills in German and English are required
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Deya Efremova at +4x xx xxxx xxxx8 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application