Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for a Software Engineer Java/IIQ (f/m/d) to join our Identity Management tribe and build worldwide innovative Identity and SSO solutions with us. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
* Join the Identity Management Team and build worldwide innovative solutions with a strong focus on quality and scalability.
* Design and implement cutting-edge applications integrating Identity, security, and java world in order to transform the delivery industry.
* Craft and maintain world-class, services, and APIs in a team of security experienced software engineers.
* Participate in code reviews and application debugging and diagnosis.
* Practice modern software development methodologies such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and Scrum.
* Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
Your heroic skills:
* Practical experience as Backend Developer in at least Java11 or more recent,
* Working experience with Frameworks such as Spring, Spring boot
* Experience building unit and integration tests using frameworks and tools such as Junit, mockito, assertJ, spring test, test containers
* Understanding and experience in Docker, having experience with Kubernetes is a plus
* Experience with Rest web services using Spring Web, having knowledge of Spring Webflux is a plus
* Comfortable designing APIs, with Object-Oriented and Domain Oriented approach.
* Passion for clean and beautiful code with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
* Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles.
* Ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
* Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to jump into new things.
* Strong belief in lean and agile development.
* Curiosity, creative outside-the-box problem-solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
* Be a team player is a must.
Nice to have
* Experience in the Identity Management industry
* Implementation of Message-driven using Rabbit MQ or any others
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
(COMPANY NAME) Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
Find out more information on how to prepare for you technical interview here.
We're looking forward to your application