Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) Operations GmbH
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Are you looking for a final year project? Would you like to discover the work of a Cabin Systems Team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the Cabin Information Systems departement.
Start: March/April 2020
Duration: 6 months
As part of an pilot project, the interface between the "A350 Connectivity System" and the corresponding system on the ground is currently being modeled. There is a need to further investigate and simulate this interface with regard to Maturity. The complete title of your thesis is called "Aircraft e-Operation Communication Performance modelling/simulation for connected A350XWB aircraft fleet".
- Definition of Use Cases to be simulated and checked
- Definition of Performance assumptions for small / medium and large fleets
- Validation and potential extension of SysML Model for core API functions
- Assessment of tools for performance simulation (using SysML model as input)
- Creation of pass/fail criteria for different fleets
- Execution of performance simulation
- Analysis of simulation results
- Definition of one performance test case to be executed with real products as bench mark
- Request and execution support at test benches for performance test
- Analysis of test results
- Comparison of theoretical and real product results
- Adaptation of model and simulation environment to be more representative
- Enrolled student within Informatics, Electrical Engineering or similar field of study
- TCP/IP-based networks, UML
- Experience with Model-based software design/performance simulations
- English fluent
- Basics in German would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief