Descripción del puesto:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
* Work in a multifunctional team with challenging operation tasks in a high complex HPC environment in the Automotive industry!
* Do IT infrastructure operation (Linux server support, infrastructure maintenance)
* Drive efficiency with VMware Horizon (deployment, rollout of virtual machines)
* Operate virtual machine (RedHat, EL 7)
* Provide user support regarding infrastructure (OS, middleware, possibly also basic CAE application support, if possible)
* Perform analysis and solving problems on virtual machines
* Script programming to increase level of automation
* Perform System Management with scVenus
* After an in-depth on-the-job training within the team - analyze upcoming incidents and work out sustainable solutions.
* Completed degree in a STEM field or comparable education
* Broad IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware
* Expertise in orchestration tools:
Sonar : Quality check code inspection
Jira : Project and issue tracking
Jenkins : Build sources codes automation system for continuous integration.
Stash : A centralized solution to manage source code Git repositories
ClearCase: Source code versioning repository
ClearQuest: Project issue tracking
* Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
* Use of operating systems (Linux/UNIX, Windows, Solaris),
* Familiar with principles/technologies like LDAP, Samba, DNS, NetApp
* Virtualization: VMware ESXI
* System management tools like scVENUS, Puppet or Ansible
* Script programming (BASH, Perl, Python)
* Java programming
* Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
* Proficiency of English or German languages.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this high-reaching and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page at jxxx.xxxx.xxt, select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong