Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the Team
Within the Product Engineering Group, the Cloud Lifecycle Management Application Management team is providing central tools and architectures for provisioning and operating various (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions. One of our main products is the Service Provider Cockpit (SPC), which is the de-facto standard suite for service operations in (COMPANY NAME)'s major cloud units like S/4HANA, C/4HANA, HANA Enterprise Cloud, HCM and others. In addition to managing (COMPANY NAME)'s inhouse IaaS platforms, SPC is also used to orchestrate workloads on all major hyperscalers (Azure, AWS, GCP, AliCloud).
The team drives the design, implementation and "productization" of the key lifecycle management services required to drive operations excellence for (COMPANY NAME)'s cloud delivery. Examples are the Cloud Landscape Directory (CLD) for all (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Business Tenants, Provisioning/Upsell/Renewal of single tenants as well as complete intelligent enterprise scenarios, Customer/Board/Field Notifications, Cloud Access Management, Downtime & Activity Management, Operations Lifecycle Management including Software Change Management as well as High Availability/Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Services all based on the IT Process Automation.
The team works in an agile mode and collaborates very closely with our customers and stakeholders to provide the most efficient operations support and appealing and easy to use functionality. In addition, we are also in close alignment with different product groups to bring SAPs product innovations to the cloud. Curiosity and passion for our customers are our inner drivers. We are therefore absolutely committed to integrate the latest innovations into our cloud services and content offerings for most appealing and efficient consumption.
As a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) within the (COMPANY NAME) CLM Application Management Team you take over accountability for excellent execution of (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud strategy. You are responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of the CLM Application Management developments and projects to the respective Cloud Delivery Units in accordance with the defined project goals and defined service level agreements.
What to expect:
* Project Management of complex technical projects to deliver on Cloud services.
* Perform active stakeholder management with the ability to translate stakeholder expectations into simple, "easy to use" and "easy to maintain" processes, architecture and functionality.
* Definition and alignment of the product delivery roadmap to bring Cloud services into production as well as ensuring its efficient solution delivery in the assigned functional areas of responsibility
* Execute technical tasks to ensure efficient delivery of system landscape support core tasks in the assigned functional areas of responsibility
* Ensure excellent quality and maintain high standards in related development and delivery processes
* Support knowledge management in the team and between development and operations
* Independent assurance of effective service operations along the cloud lifecycle
* Drive escalation management in case of issues.
* Proven track record in (COMPANY NAME) Cloud business with the focus to drive automation and standardization ideally proven by previous employments and/ or project work in one of SAPs Cloud Unit
* Proven track record in training and knowledge transfer activities.
* Proven track record in Project Management/Product Owner skills.
* Proven expertise in SAPs Lifecycle Management tools as well as SAPs operations and support processes is a plus
* Strong knowledge in ABAP (or equivalent) programming language
* Automation experience with Perl, Shell scripting
* Good product knowledge and strong knowledge of software architecture in one or multiple focus areas and / or NetWeaver System Administration or Software Lifecycle Tools
* strong knowledge in Linux OS, Apache Tomcat and middleware technologies
* experience of setting up, working in, and managing large virtualized landscape / environment
* Experience with public cloud service provides (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
* Exposure to Security aspects, Firewall, IDS, WAF, Mod Security, Various Certifications and Standards
* Very good team player with a clear "Can Do" attitude.
* Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate appropriately with customers in difficult situations
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with the ability to work on complex topics and drive its realization in an efficient way. Strong customer focus to seek customer satisfaction.
* Remain focused and patient to seek pragmatic and effective solutions with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
* Fluent in German (verbal/written) is a must have (C2) - very good English (verbal/written)
2+ years of related professional experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, Manager, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Management, Engineering