Descripción del puesto:
PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F/D)
REQUISITION NUMBER: TCEI-DEMA0xxxxxx3
Language: fluent German
Reporting: Team Leader Engineering
Location: Mannheim, Germany
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As Project Project Engineer you have the chance to become part of the global team. You are responsible for system / parts validation according to (COMPANY NAME) and are a specialist within your product group. You will also support the activities in the selection and qualification of suppliers with appropriate measures. If you are ambitious, committed and a team player, this is your chance to build your professional career in Mannheim, Germany.
The role in Mannheim offers the great opportunity to carry out outstanding activities aimed at continuous improvement of the processes in the respective product group and to ensure that these are taken into account cyclically in great detail..
Within this role you would be responsible for:
* whole service of DT5 in the context of ab service contract with HHA
* whole train control and communication systems (HW and SW)
* contact to external suppliers
* customer contact for all technical issues
* counselling for wiring and train services
* responsible for EMV-questions in all SER-related projects
* legwork for S&H (release notes, impact analysis, hazard analysis, test-plans)
* communication with assessors (software, fire safety, emc,…)
* write and maintain changes the train documentation
* BID-Management, support of the BID-Management in customer requests
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Engineering degree or comparable training(electrical engineering or similar)
* Professional experience in rail vehicles and / or industrial automation systems
* Fluent in English and German written and spoken
* Comprehensive technical understanding
* Ability to work in a team
* Good knowledge of the most important procurement processes.
* Good knowledge of quality planning (e.g. APQP).
* Use of software tools such as (DOS, Windows, virtual machines) including MS Office
* Use of software tools such as (old and new TCMS),
* Knowledge of the basic bus structures in trains (i.e. MVB, WTB, DVB, Ethernet, IFZ)
* Technical experience in the operational area, in quality management or in engineering.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
* willingness to travel 5-15%
* Strong career development prospects
* You work with a professional, ambitious and committed team