Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Automotive Industries, the four main trends (connected, autonomous, shared, and electrified) drive the demand for new mobility solutions that support fast changing mobility business models, such as subscription mobility, for maximum profitability and competitiveness. An open and flexible mobility platform and state-of-the art architecture are critical for mobility service providers and their ecosystem.
* We are looking for a passionate Associate Developer with the following expectations and tasks:
* You contribute to the success of our customers by implementing our mobility solutions and applications based on cloud native technologies, as part of a team.
* You work together with a team in an agile process. We expect you to collaborate strongly as well as to be able to work individually.
* You are excited to learn about new technologies and evaluate how they can help in the context of our applications.
* Our customers trust us to deliver products they can use for business-critical processes. You always keep quality in mind
Required qualifications are
A good degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field (Bachelor or Master)
* Good programming skills in Java and good knowledge of HANA/SQL
* Advanced experience with object-oriented programming, common data structures and algorithms
* Experience with debugging and automated testing (unit, integration and end-to-end tests)
* Experience with agile software development processes (Kanban, XP, Scrum)
* Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and delivery
* Fluent in German and English (written and verbal), able to clearly communicate ideas and concepts to stakeholders
What we consider beneficial
Experience in the (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem such as knowledge of ABAP, OData, HANA or ERP
About the Team
We develop innovative cloud native applications integrating seamlessly with many major (COMPANY NAME) offerings like (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA, (COMPANY NAME) Ariba, and others. We believe that even a small team can have a big impact on improving how the world runs.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Application Engineering, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Developer, Engineering, Technology