Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
About the AI Business Services Team
AI Business Services is part of the (COMPANY NAME) cloud platform and is providing strategic machine learning services to infuse intelligence into (COMPANY NAME) solutions. Across various focus clusters and by building on strong teams, we pioneer game-changing solutions in close collaboration with customers & partners as well as with other (COMPANY NAME) units. By exploring unconventional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concept, we push the state-of-the-art in computer science and machine learning.
As a Junior Cloud Developer (f/m/d) for AI Business Services, you will work in an international team of experienced data scientists and application developers taking on challenges posed by (COMPANY NAME) customers and product units. You will have the chance to work with rich data sets and business processes addressing real-world problems. Your will work on (COMPANY NAME) AI Business Service "Data Attribute Recommendation" that automates master data management tasks. You will have a chance to select and implement the best technologies and approaches based on your own experience, judgment, and experimentation results.
To find out more about " Data Attribute Recommendation", check out our blog post .
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work closely together with a team of dedicated experts including developers, machine learning experts and architects with a single goal of designing beautiful and disruptive cloud-based machine learning solutions.
Your tasks include:
* Build AI/ML web services via latest open-source and (COMPANY NAME) technologies.
* Perform feasibility studies, technology evaluations and come up with prototypes.
* Create excellence both in terms of results, quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation.
* Work through user given problems from beginning to the end: translating research insight into adequate concepts for (COMPANY NAME)'s customers.
* Ensure responsiveness, scalability, and maintain sub-second end-to-end latency.
* Focus on software fault-tolerance to compensate for inevitable outages in the cloud.
* Engage in full stack development from REST service to persistence adopting latest state-of-the-art technologies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field.
* Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and software design principles.
* Proficiency in at least one server-side programming language such as Java, Scala, Python, C#, C++.Good understanding in CI/CD concepts
* Experience with web service development.xcellent English communication and language skills
* Good understanding in CI/CD concepts.
* Fluent in English - both written and verbal.
* Strong Python programming skills.
* Knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals.
* Knowledge of open source cloud frameworks such as OpenStack, Cloud Foundry etc.
* Basic Experience in cloud platforms, cloud infrastructure and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GTC).
* Experience in build/deployment automation (e.g. Jenkins) and containerized applications/Kubernetes.
* Experience in productization of AI/ML solutions.
* Familiar with RESTful API, Swagger TDD, Terraform.
* Experience in SCRUM.
0-3 years. Graduates are welcome!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, copies of any academic degrees, and if available, references from former employers. Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, ERP, Computer Science, Technology, Research