Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
As (COMPANY NAME)'s Data Science department, we deliver value through developing data science products which improve the steering of our business. We speak both the language of IT and operational Business departments, to empower users to work effectively with their data.
For this role we are looking for a strong analytical and programming skills. We are looking for someone who is interested in leveraging data science for a broad set of business questions from demand forecasting, marketing mix modeling to computer vision applications and predictive maintenance. Complex models would need to be simplified into comprehensible results and recommendations - be it verbally or by using appropriate visualizations.
We are open to candidates from various backgrounds who like to combine IT & Business knowledge and have a strong interest in promoting and supporting automation and data science.
* Contribute to the development of our analytical framework and champion machine learning and advanced analytics at (COMPANY NAME).
* Build data-driven products solving complex tasks in our marketing, supply chain, finance or other business departments.
* Proactively search for new approaches and technologies as well as share knowledge across the team.
* Provide analytical support on an ad-hoc basis to answer complex business questions.
* Support in building up our data science environment on Azure
* Communicate the essence of your technical work as robust and actionable recommendations to audiences at all levels and functional areas within (COMPANY NAME).
* Ramp-up and onboarding of young talents for the group.
* Master's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or in a related quantitative field.
* Strong statistics and machine learning proficiency.
* Experience in deep learning, causal graphical models or mathematical optimization is a plus.
* Relevant work experience with R or Python. Knowledge of test-driven development and object-oriented design patterns is a plus.
* Experience in handling data sets with relational databases, Hadoop, Spark and Hive.
* Containerization of apps and models with Docker, experience with container registries.
* Experience with AWS or Azure, ideally deployment of apps via Azure App Service.
* Demonstrated strong visualization skills with Plotly, Dash, Power BI or similar technologies.
* Excellent analytical, project management, communications, quantitative and interpersonal skills.
* Eagerness to learn new techniques.
* Demonstrated attention to detail and self-direction.
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates