Descripción del puesto:
Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Team Assistant (f/m/d) to join the Legal team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* You will assist the legal team on administrative matters, various ongoing projects, and the day-to-day business operations
* You are the first point of contact for the team heads and their team members, coordinate and prioritize appointments, inquiries, and tasks with internal and external participants.
* You support your team regarding internal and external contract management, e.g. contract signing processes (obtaining signatures, communication with our external stakeholders).
* You will be involved in the development and implementation of a global procurement system for (COMPANY NAME)
* You are responsible for a professional onboarding process for new employees
* You will support the Heads of Commercial Law in their day to day activities and supporting them in preparing Powerpoint presentations for key meetings
Your heroic skills:
* You have 2+ years of experience as a Team Assistant or a comparable field of activity, preferably with an international background in a fast-paced environment (specific law-related education is a plus).
* You have excellent communication skills in English and German ensuring that tact, discretion and diplomacy are at the forefront of your interactions.
* You are customer-focused, solution-oriented, discreet and resilient with excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
* You have a basic knowledge and understanding of contract management.
* You have experience creating presentations and overviews.
* Your characteristics show good self-organization skills, forward-thinking attitude, self-confidence and a high level of commitment.
* You work in a structured, effective and solution-oriented way and keep calm under pressure.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of working from home.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application