Descripción del puesto:
As a Supply Planner in the aninmal based Food team you will be the link between (COMPANY NAME) and its suppliers on operational and logistic subjects. You will ensure that the agreed business setups are followed, updated and improved to secure the highest level of product availability for (COMPANY NAME)'s customers with the lowest total Supply Chain cost.
Supply Planner will together with a team:
* Ensure agreed service level by monitoring and taking required action on delivery performance.
* All the time work with information visibility by assuring that systems are updated with correct parameters (information).
* Continuously update requests to responsible functions within the Supply Chain including suppliers.
* Work closely with (COMPANY NAME) suppliers to provide them with relevant information, training, working methods and help them develop to the required performance levels.
* Take the lead in operational capacity planning at supplier level and contributing to tactical capacity planning.
* Follow-up, analyse and take actions, leading supplier logistics development through value chain improvement with a total cost approach.
* Daily troubleshooting and at the same time find solutions to avoid similar future problems.
Is this the right challenge for you?
We are looking for you who have:
* Relevant university degree or equivalent knowledge from working experience
* Good knowledge of Supply Chain cost drivers and of logistics including different replenishment- and delivery solutions
* Good knowledge of production planning processes and the whole supply chain from raw material to customer - as an advantage
* Capable to run data analyses
* Very good knowledge of Excel
* Organized and capable to prioritize
* Details and Solutions oriented
* Strong communication and negotiating skills
* Lean manufacturing knowledge as a big benefit
* Fluent English in both written and spoken
Capabilities & Motivation
* Interest of people's life at home; energy, drive and commitment to deliver better product for the many people
* Highly interested in understanding the reality at factory floor
* Interest and drive to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership with stakeholders to reach common goals
* Desire to find logistic improvement opportunities and make it happen
* Comfortable to work in routine environment (following working methods, sequences etc.) and interested in working with details in a structured way
* Energized from being the link between IKEAs needs and IKEAs orders to our suppliers
* Share the (COMPANY NAME) values, culture and have a strong interest to work for a home furnishings company.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
We offer you varied work tasks both in the office and at (COMPANY NAME) suppliers with a fun, friendly, non-hierarchical, open and international team atmosphere. Moreover, you have a wide range of education and self-development possibilities. We also hope you want to contribute with your unique competence to IKEAs future growth!
Submit your application online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters as soon as possible but latest on 2x.xx.xxx0. If you have any questions please send an email to the recruiting team via SmartRecruiters and we will come back to you.
Please note that this position is in Dortmund, Germany. We look forward to receiving your application IN ENGLISH. We only accept applications via SmartRecruiters.
Our culture and values are based on equal opportunities and we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
In some cases recruitment processes may take time, so we kindly ask you to be patient in this regard.
Looking forward to receiving your application