Descripción del puesto:
Want to be a hero - Join the #1 Global Leader in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for an Associate in Product Operations (f/m/d) to join our Product team and reinvent on-demand delivery with us. If you're a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
We're building a Product Operations department within our largest global platform, supporting the brands Foodora and Foodpanda (among others) in 15+ countries across Europe and Asia. We are 250+ people split into 25+ cross-functional teams in Berlin and Singapore, and we need to create the structures to scale our product delivery platform and processes with our rapid growth in engineers, product managers, analysts, and designers. We work in JIRA and GitHub, roadmap in ProductBoard, and have multiple information repos in Confluence and Gsuite - and we need these tools to work together!
* Bugs and Production Issues: Support, monitor and iterate on the bug reporting process that routes tickets via JIRA from 17 countries to Product Specialists and Product Managers. This includes assessing bug severity and user impact before routing it to the right product team.
* Product Tooling: You're the master of the metadata, and how our tools work together. Documentation isn't helpful unless we know where to find it. Our roadmap is out of date when it's not synced to JIRA. Are you obsessed with ordering file structures, or putting the right tags on things? Are you always coming up with better dashboards, or eliminating process waste? Get in here.
We need you to
* Become an expert in our products and internal tools.
* Relay complex and technical information to product users and business partners, in an informative and concise manner.
* Work cross-functionally with Engineers, Designers and Product Managers, to advocate key areas for improvement, and resolution for high impact issues.
* Continually improve processes from within
* Be dynamic in your approach and adapt your skills to drive team targets.
* Influence innovation across Product Operations and identify opportunities for simplicity and scalability.
* Provide data-driven insights and feedback to enhance internal customer experiences.
Your Heroic skills
* Hold a bachelor's degree or have comparable experience in Product, QA, Operations or Customer Success.
* Experience with agile software development and related tools.
* Strong team player, with an ability to connect people and teams to our company vision.
* Drive key processes to enhance daily business and have the ability to prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment.
* A proactive mentality and a desire to make an impact.
* Strong English skills, in both written and verbal communication.
* You have a voice that is human, personal and matches our Product brand.
* Ability to think like a Product user and be invested in our users' needs.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow colleagues at regular meetups and during our Product Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* English is our working language, and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
* Limited Kita spots
* And a lot more...
(COMPANY NAME) Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.'
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV