Descripción del puesto:
center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
Guided by the pioneering spirit since 1906, (COMPANY NAME) revolutionized the culture of writing with breakthrough innovations.
Today, the Maison continues to push boundaries and evolve the expression of fine craftsmanship across each of its product categories: the pinnacle of luxury writing instruments, timepieces, leather goods, accessories, fragrances and eyewear.
With every innovation, (COMPANY NAME) offers new functionalities and groundbreaking designs imbued with the Maison's heritage of sophistication and crafted to the highest standards through the skills of its artisans in each of its manufactures whether Hamburg, Germany for its writing instruments, the Swiss Jura in Le Locle and Villeret for its timepieces or Florence, Italy for its leather goods. Reflecting its ongoing mission to create fine lifetime companions born from the most pioneering ideas, the iconic (COMPANY NAME) Emblem has become the ultimate seal of performance, innovation, quality and expression of style.
With its origins deeply rooted in the culture of handwriting, (COMPANY NAME) continues to assert its cultural commitment around the world with the creation of wide-ranging initiatives to promote arts and culture in many forms, while honouring the modern day patrons who support the advancement of the arts.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Monitor keyword bids, account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
* Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
* Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization, translations
* Research and analyze competitor advertising links
* Contact person for internal teams, media agency and Google teams
* At least 2 years proven SEA experience, a digital agency or tech company background would be beneficial
* You come from: International background with minimum university degree in Economics, Business Management, Data Science or equivalent. Luxury and Watch experience are a plus
* Highly self-motivated, strong team spirit and well-versed in performance marketing
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine advertising
* Advanced experience with bid management tools (e.g. Search Ads 360, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
* Knowledge in Google Analytics 360, other analytics tools are a plus
* Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEA reports
* High affinity for numbers and a deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
* Familiarity with A/B tests and multivariate experiments
* Google Ads/Bing Ads certifications are a plus
* Fluent English language skills are mandatory, German or French are a plus