Descripción del puesto:
As part of Concurs MEE team, the client marketing manager is a highly visible position responsible for the development and execution of client marketing activities. Key objectives are to drive cross- and upsell business within the existing clients and to increase our reference database substantially through the client relationship program. The client marketing manager will align closely with the MEE account management teams and MEE product marketing to understand the business needs and to develop marketing, enablement and nurture programs accordingly. This role will also liaise with global marketing functions like Campaign Development, Digital, Product as well as Field Marketing to learn and share best practices.
Concur is a work environment where you can make a difference through innovation, drive and passion. Our candidate has a proven knowledge about modern marketing mix and the ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver an innovative customer experience.
* Develops and executes targeted marketing programs and tools in order to launch products and to support the cross- and upsell business.
* Drives and coordinates the customer advocacy program in order to support the increase of customer satisfaction.
* Build strong relationship to potential reference customers in order to generate case study and to ensure a solid reference base.
* Manages and execute multi-touch best-in-class campaigns, compiles and manages the campaign project plan with a smart marketing mix leveraging best practices from other client marketing team members.
* Identifies growth potential and develops and executes programs to increase customer penetration.
* Works closely with client sales teams and product marketing to understand strategies, the market environment and customer business needs.
* Defines and is responsible for marketing controlling and tracks results.
* Manages the allocated marketing budget to drive optimized investment and ROI.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* 5+ years in Marketing, BA or equivalent in Marketing & Business preferred
* Marketing generalist with the full marketing mix at his/her disposal and a good understanding of the buyer´s journey.
* Strong general business acumen understanding of how to approach goals and to measure the impact of marketing programs and to track results
* Passion for networking and for connecting people, enthusiastic, outgoing
* Independent and strategic thinker requiring minimal supervision for decision making and resolution of business performance obstacles and conflicts.
* Creative thinker with a goal and data driven orientation.
* Very good writing and presentation skills
* Extremely good project/program management skills
* Team player with strong initiative and strong communication skills and loves working in a high-pace environment
* Software as a Service industry experience a plus
* Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
* Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
The position can be filled as part time position.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: ERP, Program Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Technology, Management